46 Corners Management Area: Brown & Brook Trout
- There are 55 miles of trout water tributaries that run through this unit
- Anglers enjoy Florence Creek, Furnace Creek, & the Mad River
- Boat launch & shoreline fishing for bass, bullhead, perch, pike, & trout
- Fishing Charters at Angler’s Bay: Offers guided fishing charters of Oneida Lake that leave directly from Anglers’ Bay in Cleveland, NY daily from May 7th to October 31. Please visit www.fishoneida.com for more information.
- Anglers can fish for bass, bullhead, catfish, crappie, perch, walleye, & many more.
- Mainly walleye
Erie Canal- walleyes, small mouth bass, possibly salmon