Outdoor Activites: Within Close Proximity to Fish Creek Cabin Resort
Fish Creek Cabin Resort caters to all different types of outdoor enthusiasts! There are plenty of recreational activites to do at and around FCCR:
- Kayakers – 9.5 miles of some of the best Class III rapids in the United States – Point Rock to Taberg. Over 25 miles of Class I and Class II kayaking – Taberg to Sylvan Beach and Camden to Blossvale. More runs available if you are an experienced kayaker or first timer! (Calm-water and white-water kayaking) Shuttle service also available.
- Stream Fisherman – Guides available for Brown, Brook and Rainbow trout and inland Atlantic Salmon.
- Snowmobilers – The first stop for enthusiasts coming from the south entering world famous Tug Hill Region- the Tug HIll receives the largest snowfall in the United States east of the Rocky Mountains.
- Cross Country Skiing – Enjoy many cross country ski outlets – like the Osceola Tug Hill Cross Country Ski Center – where people come from all over the Northeast to enjoy the long season that often lasts into April!
- Hiking/Nature Viewing – Erie Canal-way Trail – Rome Green Corridor and Rome Unique Sand Plains (one of only a handful of inland pine barrens in the United States)
- More activities (See links under Outdoor Activites tab)
- Fly fishing
- Horseback riding
- Ice fishing
- Snow tubing
- Water tubing
- White- water kayaking
- White- water rafting
More information to come including (trail) maps, pictures, links!