Fish Creek Cabin Resort, LLC is a family owned business that is building log-cabin styled cabins on our resort along the East Branch of Fish Creek in Taberg, NY (Town of Annsville). We are located at the foothill of the Adirondack’s and offer simple but luxurious lodging at very affordable rates. We are a four-season resort so you can lodge with us summer, spring, winter, & fall (Yes, the cabins will be heated in the cold of winter)! Central New York has something different and unique to offer you with the changing of the seasons. Our goal in this project is to promote positive awareness of the natural environment in Central New York and waterways that interlace this land. We will be promoting the use of alternative energy with the installation of solar panel walls around the resort. All of us at Fish Creek Cabin Resort are basically obsessed with the environment, knew we had a unique piece of property in Annsville, and wanted to bring non-degrading tourism to the area. This project has been planned for many years so all of us are excited to see it moving forward! We also have brand new 9′, 11′, and 2 person kayaks available for rent. If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: (315) 749-8912.
Browsing our website you will find:
- Information about Fish Creek Cabin Resort: contact info, pictures, blogs
- Pictures of the East Branch of Fish Creek, our cabins, wildlife, & landscapes of the area
- Activites TO DO while you lodge at FCCR- outdoor recreation, nature attractions, other amusement
- Blogs! Reading our blogs will keep you up to date on ‘what’s new’ at FCCR. Some blogs are stories about journey’s we partook in and thought would be helpful or just ‘worth your while’ to read 🙂
Fish Creek Cabin Resort caters to all different types of outdoor enthusiasts!
CLICK on the tab Outdoor Activities to see more information on the following:
- Calm water kayaking
- Cross country skiing/ snowshoeing
- Fishing: ice, fly, and stream
- Hiking/nature viewing
- Horseback riding
- Snow tubing
- White water kayaking
- White water rafting